Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Listen and Learn from Personal Experience and History

I retired from teaching thirteen years ago and I missed the classroom terribly. I never thought that I would become another kind of teacher with a much larger classroom and audience. Unfortunately, my writings attract wise and experienced adult students, world travelers within the kind of demographics who do not need convincing that communism is bad.

As we can clearly see, the audience and the students who really need to listen and learn from our collective history and experiences are never present – the young generations. They are never present at my speeches, lectures, never read my articles, never read my books, and never listen to my radio shows, never watch my TV shows or interviews.

The young people either know it all, want to experience failure on their own skin, or are beyond repair and redemption, having been fully and thoroughly indoctrinated by their teachers, professors, equally ignorant parents, Hollywood, and the dishonest lapdogs in the media.

Does that mean that we must give up as our efforts seem futile? Never! I will personally never surrender to the communist controllers and will fight in the honest media until the end.

2 comments:

  1. You should do a video about your experiences on Prager U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I feel also, because I lived 25 years of my young life behind the Iron Curtain....what happened now in Venezuela with 5000% devaluation and inflation, what happened in Cuba that remained a poverty-stricken nation for 70 years and what is now planned by Comrade Bidet from today's Casa Blanca in DC is a fresh reminder that communism is not for freedom or liberties, it's an oppressive ideology deemed to satisfy its oligarchs, leading politburo and all the thieves that came along to implement the ideology!

    ReplyDelete