Thursday, December 9, 2021

Quotes from the AAPS

 I cannot post these four highly informative paragraphs from the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, (Volume 77, no. 11, November 2021) on social media without being further banned:

"Ivermectin vs. Remde$ivir. This 'Tale of Two Drugs,' by Daniel Horowitz (tinyurl.com/yjwcmstm) leaves no rational argument for continuing hospital inpatient treatment with remdesivir while disallowing or hindering access to ivermectin. This is one of many anti-science practices by which the system is either unwittingly or with malfeasance contributing to U.S. Covid-19 mortality that is substantially higher than in many less advantaged countries."

           Bose Ravenel, M.D., Winston-Salem, NC

"Politics and Junk Science Rule Medicine. Too many physicians have given up their professional autonomy by defaulting to corporate hospital-clinic employer managers. The process of buying out and neutering private practices began well before the Covid-19 pandemic. Physician loyalty to the corporate employer (brand) discourages independent patient-physician decisions. For challenging public health orthodoxy, Dr. Scott Jensen's license to practice medicine was threatened by complaints (from whom?) to the Minnesota medical board."

            Lee Beecher, M.D., Maple Grove, MN

"Rationing by Race. Before September 1, facilities could simply order Regeneron monoclonal antibodies from a national supplier - easy and efficient. Then Biden stepped in. Allocation is now skewed toward metropolitan areas and large hospital systems, and the recipient's race or ethnicity must be reported. The requirement to have at least one risk factor for Covid complications is waived for blacks and Hispanics. Healthy 'equity' in action."

             Joseph Guarino, M.D., Reidsville, NC

"Treatment Works. People are dying in hospitals not because they are vaccinated or unvaccinated but because the hospitals are withholding treatment. People call me from all over the nation wanting me to help get their family out of the hospital. It's heart-wrenching knowing that even in later stages ivermectin and budesonide help. I know because between my clinics and telehealth we see more than 200 sick patients a day and more than 500 total. After 80,000-plus patients I can tell anyone who will listen that Covid is treatable and preventable. How evil can it be to deny treatment? It is not true that vaccinated persons don't get very sick. About 30% of our very sick patients are vaccinated. We'll see whether there is antibody-dependent enhancement when the wild virus hits in the winter."

                Stella Immanuel, M.D., Houston, TX

"No Time for the Sick. Some pharmacies no longer fill prescriptions as their number one job, they vaccinate and vaccinate. My prescription at a CVS pharmacy was not filled after 36 hours. The pharmacist claimed that she needed another hour since she had to do 20 vaccines per hour, especially boosters; that's a shot every three minutes. She did not seem to care that I needed my prescription yesterday. Our medical system is quickly coming to resemble the socialized care under communism."

                  Ileana Johnson, Ed.D., https://tinyurl.com/u33tawm3


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Ileana. I have lost two friends who they put on remdesivir and a ventilator. I posted on Instagram a meme that ivermectin works on Omicron. Instagram warned me that if I did it again, they would suspend my account. So I deleted my Instagram account.
    Mike H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was picking up my Ivermectin at the pharmacy yesterday. Two guys, about 17, were sitting in these school desk type seats, they have for the vaccinated. Both of them looked awful. I expected them to pass out.

    I didn’t stick around to talk with them to get their story. I have to worry about shedding.
    Joe K.

    ReplyDelete