Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Facebook Locked my Account and Author Pages

Today I've been locked out of my Facebook account, including all my author pages, and Messenger, because I have "the potential to reach a large audience and therefore I must be protected against hackers, and I must do a two-factor authentication. As Facebook settings are difficult to navigate, I have no idea how to do such two-factor authentication, it was not explained to me, and I did not do it. Additionally, I did not buy that it was done for my protection as I know plenty of other people who have been hacked on Facebook, they have thousands of friends, yet they are not required to do such authentication, I have a mere 940 friends, of whom only 420 follow me, hardly a large enough audience to be a threat to anybody.

I think FB is doing it so they can have a better handle and spying control over what conservatives like me write or post on Facebook pages.

Facebook did give me two weeks lockdown warning before they locked my account and pages. I deleted the app.
I still have my blog (for now) and my website until such time that the technocrats will block those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment