Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Liberal Media Reactions to Rush Limbaugh's Death

Liberal Media Headlines, reacting to Rush Limbaugh’s death

February 17, 2021

CNBC –  “The Incendiary radio talk show host, dies at age 70”

Yahoo News –  “Trump mourns Rush Limbaugh’s death on Fox News and repeats false election claims”

USA Today –  “Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio titan, dies of lung cancer at age of 70”

The New York Times -  “Rush Limbaugh, talk radio’s provocateur, dies at 70”

The Washington Post -  “Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio provocateur and cultural phenomenon, dies at 70”

CNN -  “Rush Limbaugh, conservative media icon, dead at 70, following battle with cancer”

Fox News -  “Twitter liberals celebrate Rush Limbaugh’s death:  ‘I’m glad he lived long enough to get cancer and die’”

NBC News –  “The political world reacts to Rush Limbaugh’s death”

People –  “Rush Limbaugh, wildly controversial and wildly popular talk show host, dies”

Axios -  “Rush Limbaugh dies at 70 after battle with lung cancer”

Jezebel -  “Good Riddance” by Emily Alford

2 comments:

  1. This is why I don't watch the mainstream media anymore. They are all a bunch of morons without morals or values. Only hate and misinformation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I don't watch them either. I just did an Internet search of the most vile commentaries. I do not tweet so I am spared the hate coming from the worst that America has to offer - the commies who call themselves liberals.

      Delete