Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Encouraging Photos from Tasmania

 A note from my friend Slava in Tasmania




You know, dear Ileana, I’ve just returned home from a small but wonderful bikes/cars show in our neighbouring Primrose Sands:



…hence, I'm feeling myself so happy now both with the event and with the pleasant surprise of your most attentive email in my comp. Thank you ever so much! You may be fully at ease (at least about Tasmania): sometimes we have a sudden windy time right amidst our summer, like today, but – masks?! But - commies?! But - siege?! Never, as you may see from the Aussies’ honestly open faces in my pictures!



No bureaucrats-orders about any masquerades here, thank God, so I cross my fingers in a silent prayer for your great country to return to her usual maskless normality as soon as it would be only possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment